Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview

1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?

  • Leslie Nunez. West House

2. What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

  • Interior design, fashion, 15era planning.
    • "Just because it sounds like something fun and interesting. Those are the topics that as of right now, draw my attention."

3. What do you plan to do for your summer 10 hour mentorship experience?

  • "So far I have only thought about what I would do if I were to pick 15era planning as my topic. I would go to my mom or one of her friends as a mentor because it's what they do for a living."

4. What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

  • " I hope to possibly find a topic that could grab my attention to possibly use as my own for next year, in addition to getting an idea of what I have to look forward to for my senior year."

5. What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project?
  • "Is your senior project really as big a deal as they make it sound?"
    • Yes because it is a huge part of your grade and it is broken down into various components and assignments that you have to work with throughout the entire year.
  • "Why does the presentation have to be 2 hours long?"
    • It is really just a half hour presentation but you are given 30 minutes to set up, 30 minutes to talk, 30 minutes for an activity, and 30 minutes for clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment