Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog 26: Senior Project Reflection


1. Positive Statement:
  • I am very proud of how my independent component 2 turned out because I believe I put in a lot of work, effort, and time into it and I felt proud of my overall results.
2. Questions to Consider:
  • What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation?
    • P
  • What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project?
    • P
3. What worked for you in your senior project?
    • My independent components because they helped me live through and experience all the things I had learned about my topic.
4. What didn't work?
  • I would go back and maybe fundraise a bit more money for the senior class events because the more money we have, the better.
5.) How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?
  • My senior project ended up helping me gain leadership skills which I believe, come a long way in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment